Saturday, September 29, 2007

Now,I know where he works.Mat Joo chiat.haha.I think the whole family works there.haha.
Anyway,Syaza and I dated yesterday.We broke fast at Singpost's KFC after so long not visiting our port since we shifted to Bukit Batok.And yesterday was my first visit since the start of Ramadan to Geylang.See the stuff down there.And so far,I didn't see the baju kurung I like yet.Kena kacau by so many men,and we just pretended to be chinese.haha.But somehow tak menjadi.haha.other times when I'm not in geylang,people think I'm chinese.yeah.

I saw the YJ coach.I think he remembers me cos I realised he was staring at us at one of the bazaar.When he looked again,I just smiled. :)

Wah,and terlampau banyak mat/minah di sana.Bingit siol.I rather see other races at KFC while breaking fast than malays.I dunno why.I just feel that way.

And,Rose.when is our little duo trip to Geylang?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment