Saturday, May 30, 2009

Well, first time sitting at a makan place,Cafeela, in Jalan Kayu. Jalan Kayu is like behind my house(figuratively) yet I've never been there.It was my first time,taking 103 towards the North.Usually I would be in a vehicle,whizzing past Jln Kayu.Not a favourite place;as the condition of that area is very Msia and very foreign and dark at night. And entering the road to Seletar Camp just to loop at night,really freaked me out.Imagine camp = ghost stories and all weird stuff.

Makcik-ly speaking, Kalau tak ye-ye,tak kuase lah nak pergi.

So,the pupose for thatt visit up North was to celebrate my uncle's 49th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY,PAMAN! Semoga Allah panjangkan umur,murahkan segala rezeki. We all love you. :)

Come June,there's tons of SALES!!
SALES I wanna visit: Most importantly, John Little Expo Sale
PC Show (A must-go)

There's also Ros' perfomance. If my dear Paman wants to go Batam,I'll be GLAD to join.haha.And,I'm praying hard for my other Paman so that saham dia naik so he'll belanja Sakura.

And I want that Sony's heart MP3!!Good for jogging.I'll start jogging if I have that. :P

God,all this random shits at 1.45am!

No comments:

Post a Comment