Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Weekend spent at my aunt's chalet at Downtown.I thought it's only a room but it's actually 3! Packed my little brown slingbag with another set of clothing,if I happen to stay over.Another 2 nights.Without any toiletries (read:any),I was going through a little challenge with hygiene.haha.Survivor in a chalet.haha.

Event was to celebrate a birthday party of a 13 year old,chipped in with a couple matchmaking projects,turned out more of my aunts' celebration as those who came were her friends and kinda mine too,since I know them too when I helped her at her canteen.All this while,they've seen me in tudung.And being in a chalet,I really treat it like a chalet,meaning to wear things slack,not as a guest,more like tulang belakang for the party;my cousins,bro and I,barbequed chicken.Anyway,ya, wear real home clothes without tudung,so I intend not to meet eyes with the pakciks especially.BUT(and there's always a BUT),my aunt HAD to POINT TOWARDS ME saying,
"Tu Syadza.Harini tak pakai tudung.Selalu dia pakai kan.."
And eyes on me.And what to do,I had to acknowledge them lah,chat for awhile. I can never see them the same way and I think neither can they,as the only place I see them is at their workplace in their work clothes.

And,I had to kinda speak makcik2 with them.which annoys my brother.haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment