Friday, December 29, 2006

29 dec 06.The official move to Bukit Batok campus.It was saddening though.The part when leaving the Bartley campus and the fond memories we had during the 2 years stay there.The atmosphere was really down,i guess.I could feel it,when the school showed video done by Mastor and Mr Ng Hong Pin,who won't be there with us next year,of Outram Institute to Millennia.Reminiscing the past two years there in Bartley was really saddening.Despite the run-down school aged about 100 years,the experience there was amazing.From friends to teachers to lessons to skipping of lessons.Right after the video,the seniors voice out their experience and thanks to the teachers.For a moment, I thought if I were to be given a chance to show my gratitude and experience in Bartley,I would mention on my overwhelming late coming issue in which Mr Singh had recognise my face and name and given me daily advice and I still did it and whenever he saw my face he would asked me whether or not I was late dat day or reminded me not to be late the next day;and on the fan matter.Last year,I spoilt a fan blade in class (05B6) and afraid to admit my mistake or report to anyone until Mr Ser found when he realised the fan wasn't providing enough wind.So I confessed to him.All because the boys were playing soccer in class and the ball happened to come to me and so I kicked it and it flew up and hit the fan and reflected to another fan and soon it was snowing dust.But Mr Ser didn't wrong me.But the boys.The whole lot of them about 11 including the innocent ones.And they blamed me.I was ready to take responsibility and even argued with Mr Ser that I was wrong.But he didn't find fault in me.So,now the fan had been repaired and all's well.

During the pathetic walk of about 400m for Bartleyans,we had so much to laugh about.The photographers and the people around who are way older than us.When we bartleyans were supposed to bump the toh tuckians at the car park,the 3 of us were stuck in the front bunch of oldies.So I made friends.With Zhi Wei the lab technician whom I don't really communicate in school before but I did here in Bukit Batok whenever we bumped into each other.Plus the P whom I shook hands with.It's not me who wanted to shake his hands.He offered his hands first.I couldn't possibly ignore it right?And he asked me whether we waited long for them.So I replied quite and he apologised to me and said we have many old stuents behind.haha.And he meant literally old.And Ms Gan who kept asking us to close up th ehuge gap with the front bunch.It seemed like we were leading another troop.Plus,this doctor who can't really pronounce words correctly and he lost his shoe's soles during the walk.Both of them.And someone nerd-looking behind us stupidly asking the photographers which hand were they supposed to wave with,right or left, when the photographers told us to wave at him while crossing the road.And so,we tried to squeeze into as many photo taken as possible.

On reaching the school's main official gate,Hidayah wanted to take the a photo of our foot stepping the school territory.I could multi-task.While Hidayah was busy capturing the photo of our foot and not managing to capture her own foot in too,I saw the security guard uncle aka syidah's beloved uncle.haha.(Syidah!I'm promoting ur uncle.Haha)I was like"Eh!pakcik tu!".Then,he saw us and smiled sneakily and waved to us.Haha.He's nice.

So me,julie and hidayah toured around the school after the celebration and refreshments.The tour tires me out and now I have aching calves.The library is very nice.Their borrowing system is no longer that makcik in the Bartley library.Now,they use that machine exactly like those community librarys. Exactly. Only with MI logo.It's so nice.I bet many will hang out there soon.

In expansion of my dream of setting up a dating agency,with julie and hidayah as partners,we would like to open a shop somewhere with a dating agency office,cafe(CEO,Julie) and a hair salon(CEO,Hidayah) all in one.In short 3-in-1 dating agency.My clients can meet their dates at Julie's cafe and if my client is a she,she can go to hidayah's salon to style her hair and a little makeover before the date.Okay,the he-ses can visit the salon too unless he's botak.haha.

So much for the dream.Well,dreams can come true,know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment