Monday, December 18, 2006

So much laughter going on when going out with the PAE people.Today,went out wit mira,syarmeen and hidayah.$2.10,lada hitam and apple pie-cum-blind squirrel or should i rephrase it as blind squirrel eats apple pie?haha.Laugh non-stop at every little thing.Even though it may not be funny.Today's inside joke:childcare teacher and school bag.

We met at Bugis.Eat,hunt for bag,toilet,neoprints and then unable to decide where to go.Then, we decided to go Vivo which can be considered worthless cos I'm really really broke and I hunger for more clothes there.But the fun started again on the way home in the train.Hidayah n Syarmeen videoed each other in which me n mira joined in the fun then.Haha.We laughed like no one's business and as an entertainment show for the guy in uniform who sat opposite us.

I must name ourselves.The Laughing Bunch or The Kekeks?Haha.
I'll soon upload the pics WHEN hidayah's internet access is okay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment