Friday, March 09, 2007

Adam Khoo's great.Best speaker ever.Very inspiring.I heard of him before but didn't see him or know who he was until today.After many motivational talks I went,this is the one that has an impact on me.At least I learnt something.

Dat super multi-millionaire is something.He's very engaging,funny and open.He had a lot of stories to tell.And honestly,I was one of the few who can't be bothered with the seminar.I guess he's gonna be my inspiration..

Today only,I had tons and tons of carbo,fats and sugar intake by looking at the amount of food I had.As mentioned before by Hidayah W,seminars usually comes with food.So,we had breakfast at 10 plus,lunch at 12 plus and tea break at 2 plus.And they tasted good, especially the cakes.yums.

tomorrow heading down to the local Us to find my thing.Yup.Though I know I love maths,I'm still unclear of the path to take.So,tomorrow it will be.Teaching may be one of my last few choices I think.

The purpose of life is to have a life of purpose.
Focus on succeeding.
Law of ATTRACTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment