A day at NTU and NUS.So many people of different backgrounds came.But more were at NTU than NUS.Not sure about SMU.WE walked till our feet were sore and tired.Or on a postive note,we just need a little rest.Hee...Goodie bags received.Saw Grace,Adeline and Hui Leng.They went for the talks there.Isk and Julie were there but they cabot first.Grace was shocked to see me.She said "Oh my god,U wear tudung??!"
The China girl went for the seminar too!!I saw her after taking free milo from the milo van with her boyfriend in front of her.She was running towards the milo van la!I find her ridiculous.Omg.Plus,she was wearing sweater in a hot sunny weather.Siao!
I think the LAW OF ATTRACTION works.We tried the lucky draw.6 hourly lucky draws.The top prize was Sony VAIO laptop worth over 2000 bucks.I was just trying for fun.While I was eating hotdog bun whose mustard tasted like fuck,I was chanting in mind:I wanna win,I wanna win,I wanna win.True enough,about 3.15pm,I received a msg saying I won a prize.But then,I was already at buona vista to go to NUS.damn fucking shit.I really wanted to go back there but then I won't have enough time to go back cos I have to claim it within 45 mins.So we just go to NUS while chanting "pilot pen,pilot pen,pilot pen." Cos I was hoping I win pilot pen only so I won't regret not claiming it.
I think I wanna go NTU.Or,I'M GOING NTU!!!Be focus mah..I wanna take maths degree.Either with econs or mathematical sciences.Or engineering,I guess.But then again,I need science.Hmm.Or social science.But whatever it is,I'm going NTU.
I'm going NTU.I'm going NTU.I'm going NTU...
No comments:
Post a Comment