Saturday, June 09, 2007

It's holiday time and the last time I blogged was on the last day of school.Firstly,I've been busy with floorball;three times a week which are tiring but fun.Yeaah!And secondly,I was too lazy to on the comp cos it's damn slow.I know I'm lagging behind luh cos now there's core2 duo luh and dunno what luh which are much much faster.It's oay,I'm gonna get it soon.Right now,I'm in the process of begging for money from the folks'.

All play,no study.And I can predict my mids gonna flunk.Bad.There's so much to do and not knowing where to start.Damn it.Life just don't go the right way.Especially S'pore lifestyle. So dull and predictable.Everyone's going through the same boring life cycle.

I've been seeing people of ALL AGES,regardless of race,language or religion wearing JELLOS.
It's supposed to be simple and trendy to grab young's attention.But somehow the really older folks got them too.Amazing.Makciks,Nyonyas and even A-mas.Probably they found it the nicer and prettier version of nyonya slippers that's meant for wet marketing and stuff.lol.

I've been posting views for DETIK issues.Crap and non-crap.Somehow they even aired my crappy view which to me is very selfish and nonsensical.Some other people's views to me were more high order thinking views.Probably they find it interesting,i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment