Saturday, May 26, 2007

Stupid blogger gone crazy yesterday.So I can't upload all the pictures.
So now's the continuation of yesterday's picture day.


Salwa gile.


Dat nice fountain there.


Hidayah's trying to hide her big belly..


While Syaza insisted on having the tuas-johor bridge as background.


And finally us with the sea.

Now I know why I can't upload the pics yesterday.Cos of Salwa's porn pic.Lol.Yes,indeed.Her photo was the first photo followed by the rest below it and they wrote it that there's an error.I tried it so many times.And so I tried other pics on top first and that pic below.And it came out.i think they can detect pornography.haha.

While these two pics below were taken on wednesday in the NEL train.
I realised something.That both Hidayah and Mei Huay are not able have their feet placed firmly on the floor while sitting down.I realised this when I accidentally hit Mei Huay's leg when sitting beside her and found out that her leg started swaying.hahahaha.And all these while I didn't know Hidayah couldn't reach too.Lol.


See,it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment