Saturday, August 11, 2007

I've been feeling low.Confidence level drop,morale lower.ANd I just don't feel good.I keep feeling sick.Cough la,stomachache la,headache la.All these happening right now.tsk.Must be A level stress.Cos I felt it during the O's.Argh.And It happen again.

On a happier note,I went out with gfs on nation's birthday.To see the beautiful fireworks.It's really much nicer.Too bad la,our view was blocked by this stupid tree.Cos thanks to mardiya who don't want to follow the crowd. ;p

For once,Marina Bay was filled with pools of humans of all colours,races,religions and nationalities including foreign talents la.That day was stop the construction day.Haha.

We actually wanted to go esplanade but the spectators were hogging the entrance so the whole lot of people went other ways.We went to the Padang and thought of going to the Merlion side, but people werent moving in fact it was so packed people looked as if they were hugging each other la.So we decided to turn back and headed to Marina Square.Same case there.I was thinking of ways to get near the bay and we ended up behind the stage where we saw Hawa and she lighted up instantly.Haha.Semangat sia she.

So we waited for night time which slowed its way thru the time.Journey back home was disastrous.We squeezed our way thru,actually I lead the way la.But ity Hall station was jampacked.I doubt we reached the station by midnight.Haha.So headed out and realised to be at Rafflescity.Kinda lost cos everything looked different.But I saw afamiliar bulding which was the bras basah building and we walked there.

The whole day was just walk,walk,walk,accidentally hitting people,making funny reactions at people's comment/actions,stepping on people's slippers and on a guy's shoelace until it was untied.hee,sorry dude.And also hearing people shout and scream.Men shouted to make people move and girls screamed as if they were raped.Well,molested,possible.

But all in all, it was a nice experience.So we know how to plan our journey home for next year's event.I like. :)


Tank 1


Tank 2


Brigades & NPCC


Cannot be seen Hawa


The PAP.

Firework 1
Firework 2
Firework 3
Firework 4

No comments:

Post a Comment