No school for me today.I was dead tired yesterday.Furthermore,I have not absent myself from school this year.So,today would be the first.
I had a bad dream last night.Not so bad.But still bad.Anyhoo,I dreamt I was in school and there was a surprise floorball training even though A div are over.So we had to run.Bla3.But I just couldn't run.Something holding me back that I was almost crawling.Then,I suddenly forced and picked myself up.But I was hurting.So,the coach which was not Sonia but some guy,maybe gary, decided to pull me out.And he attended to me and asked me what's wrong with me and where the pain was.I told him it was my knee maybe(in actual fact,my left feels so tight that when I wanted to bend it after sometime of straightened legs,I would hear a click.It happens througout the day.)Anyway,he found out that there's something wrong with my toe.My second tall toe.He said it was BROKEN!!!I screamed.He shouted for help and to call the ambulance all.But that never happened cos I woke up and I was holding my toe.Chis!
No comments:
Post a Comment