Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hari Raya Haji was more than a week ago and since than I've been sleeping over at my aunt's place for a about a week.Every single day,I spent sometime watching the scenery of ECP,the airplanes and the sea.Somehow,the feeling's nice, even though it had been raining.And on Christmas,I went over causeway.To get PSP.And since then,I am addicted to THE SIMS 2.And it's different from Julie's.Haha.and also Pro Evolution 2007.I'm still a rookie.Trying to get into my head pressing the right buttons for the right moves.Heh.

Floorball chalet on Thursday and Friday.Disappointingly,not many came.But we still had fun though.Watching Chinese dramas together and also ABADI.lol.But I couldn't stay over for both nights.So I had go back home late at night.

Mr Ram brought tons of food last night.More of non-bbqing food.Like cakes and ice-cream.But I couldn't eat much as I had to rush home and my stomach wasn't big enough yesterday.So,soon after,I went off with Gab.And I didn't know he's a Hougang-nian too!!Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment