Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!Hope this year's gonna be better for all human beings.
I find new year resolutions redundant cos definitely I won't stick to it.I will make instant hopes whenever the time is right.So,yah.But whatever it is,I hope to be a better woman.Continue to study,dunia dan akhirat.

Anyway,the fellow threesome went out yesterday.To eat and build up calf muscles.Hoho.From toa payoh's fork & spoon,we boarded train to cityhall and I had this suspicious instinct that there's a man stalking us which was true as he followed until the road opposite esplanade.Then,he disappeared.Yeah,we walked to the merlion's residence only to find out that we were the only 3 Singaporeans visiting them.I was sure of that.The reat were all tourists from Indonesia, Thailand, Korea, Japan,India and all sorts.So I quickly kept Imah's camera so that we weren't mistaken for tourists too.And they looke at us as if we wore alien clothes.prolly they were looking at Imah's.Haha.And we sat at the steps beside Mama Merlion and we were spitted by her.But we still continued sitting and took pics.Lol.But in actual fact,it was raining too.So,we looked for shelter under the flyover and son after,the rest of the tourists looked for the same shelter too.by then,tons of people were there.And th smell of the damn fertiliser was really smelly.Smell of cow dung.So we walked out to One fullerton instead until we decided to sit at Starbucks and shared Java chips.The rain subside after a long while but started raining again when we went out.jinxes.lol.And so,we waited for awhile outside Singapore's famous seafood restaurant called Palm-something.

Then we walked towards Esplanade along the flyover and we had so many obstacles to go through.which was tourists taking photos with the esplanade as the backdrop.So,each have to stop and wait.and each time, they were tourists of different nationalities.yeah.At esplanade we sat again at the entrance to the esplanade t the carpark.and take more pictures.and watch Imah's dramatic drama.Then walked all th way to marina square and then to suntec convention.Omg.Sales are all over the place.And I wana buy things at Cotton On.Definitely. :P And Donuts too.Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment