Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ntu's talk,well-received.Of course,I have to be serious now,not like last year; went to their open house for goodie bag and walk-walk,see-see.haha.These two weeks; tense period,crucial.Climax.Or whatever you call it.Results will be out anytime soon these days.Hah. No dream about it yet and that scares me.All my dreams like I said before were holidays and it continues to be holidays,I almost go around the world okay?haha. So far, it has been Australia,Batam,USA,Japan and KL.I still think there's more,but I don't seem to remember.haha.Only yesterday it was about work,but it seemed a little weird.haha.Probably,next stop will be Middle East?! I want Dubai please. :)

Yesterday,met up with the girl and the couple but couldn't catch up much.Need to meet someday soon again.Cos of the urgent and important talk which plays a part in shaping my future.haha.Had skimpy breakfast and lunch at 2pm at Cavana and back there again for NIE talk for that girl who aspires to be a PRIMARY SCHOOL teacher.haha.SHE LIKE TO TEACH PEOPLE OF HER OWN SIZE.haha. Then,we went to look for Haagen daz which is just there but we looked all over the place.haha. But I chanced upon this Indonesian actor whom I don't know the name but he's good-looking.haha. He starred in the last Hikmah as Ana's boss who helped in solving her problems and who was having "affair" with Efa/Eva.Ooh,he's hot and tall.:) So,at haagen Daz we had coffee,too milky latte for me.And we walked to Esplanade to finish it up.I know Esplanade also got Haagen.hahz.

Anyway,my future is still very hazy.Very much indeed.That couse I want seems to take in geeks,I tell you.I read that they want ABB and above!! Yes ABB!! so it's either ABB,AAB or AAA.Damn shit.How to,tell me? I need to find alternatives.Or go to Malay studies or Mass Comm in Malay.BUt they must be studied in English.Damn. Masuk Um je lah eh..haha


Payday in a weeks' time. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment