Tuesday, February 19, 2008

For the past one month, life's been revolving around weekday jobs, payday,spending more than half my first salary,Hidayah's birthday and its planning, batam trip which was okay and I need more of that and house warming party.Or should I say,kenduri.hah.

Surprisingly,the A's hasn't been haunting me in my dream as yet.I just dunno why.In fact,I've been dreaming of holidays.Yeah,I've been dreaming of going Ausralia,which doesn't look like one and I see lots of poor Indians there and going off to some islandwhich I think those little islands off batam which you have to take domestic speedboat to get there which gives you real viking thrill and they have houses on water.damn cool.And last night,I dreamt that my second brother becomes freaking rich and even appeared in the newspaper,in the business section.haha.He has this bus service business which tranports people to and from johor..haha.good idea seh.haha

I want the A's to haunt me.I even doa that I will dream of it.But so far ,not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment