Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I didnt know that night classes have "eligible" men who have met my first impression criteria.Haha.Not bad,not bad at all. :B

Anyway,on Sunday,we visited the zoo as my dad had family day affair.Quite okay,but I hate crowds as usual.No sight of familiar faces around and my tummy's full of KFC chickens.Heheh.







Basically,I took unglam pics of the animals.And they smell.And SYAZA,the sea lion/seal are for you.Hahahaha.

My head felt so tight and cramped that it could burst any minute.It made me feel so giddy and feel like puking but I'm not good at puking.So usually,when I felt the food was about to puke out,I swallow my saliva and it goes back in again.Heh.

And,after recalling about my headache/giddyness incidents since last year,I come to a conclusion that,it all started from my specs.Eversince I started wearing this "new" specs last year,I have frequent giddyness which I initially thought was stress or my mind giving me all sorts of negative thoughts because it was A level.

Maybe,I should make new specs.Then,see how.Probably all along,it's just me.Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment