Hello November.Gosh,it's almost the end of the year and I feel I just started my 'real' year.That is,academic year.And for the past 8 months before school starts,I've not done much stuff to give real experience yang ade OOMPH!.Unless you count "flirting" with the pakciks is REAL experience.Hah.Blueks.
Anyhow,I have to get my head and butt in the books.But I'm damn lazy lah.Plan punye plan,last last procrastinate.Somemore my bro and I shared to get the 8GB memory stick for PSP cos the previous was spoilt.SO,makin menjadi lah aku.
I got my dad a USER-FRIENDLY handphone for his birthday.Cos he kept complaining the numbers are too small,the keypads too and he usually cant hear when people called him(he dropped the hp in the toilet bowl and the sound card ngek-ngok ar).So,I bought for him lah. BIGGER NUMBERS,BIGGER KEYPAD,LOUDER RINGTONE AND A FLIPPING ONE so he dont have to lock here,lock there and keep pressing the wrong buttons.He's got big thumbs.
Well,his birthday falls on the 3rd.And I have the habit of getting toooo excited,not able to wait until the real day to give him.So,...
SEMALAM BELI,SEMALAM JUGAK AKU KASI
haha. :P
PS.Nasib semalam tak mimpi mondok,syaza.haha
And days before,I dreamt I actually went for the "R U THE FACE" thing in school.
I dunno what happened.But I could only remember I was posing for the photoshoot.Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment