I finally feel that 3 hour lecture is draining.Outcome of it- headaches;migraine.Some more,now lectures are finishing by end of next month and then,it's kan-chiong time.With all the crap I didnt absorb earlier,I have to start absorbing;the writing skills and concepts,I have to start burning my fingers.But I somehow cant seem to concentrate and able to digest all this in now,my brain seemed to be very cramped with whatever stuff in there.Maybe air.Or water.Cos,it feels heavy.
Anyway,I was a sotong head today,cos I ate sotong for lunch.Which caused me to be blur as I went for lecture without today's lecture notes-and I was already late lah.I brought last week's one instead.So I just took out foolscap and pen and write down whatever she writes.Luckily it's just differential equations;though I'm losing all the concepts.
And the lecture theatre is less than half-filled.Looks like everyone started their hols early.
So,now marks the start of my 2 weeks holiday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment