Today is the first time since Wednesday that I stepped my foot out of the flat.Actually,no lah.A couple of times already if you consider throwing rubbish into the main dump,going out.Otherwise,today is the first.And that is only to the NTUC which is just next door.Hah.Yah,no life,I know.But it's just so comfortable at home and I find it a hassle to go out;thinking of what to wear;then have to iron it;the torture my feet have to go through and then the exhaustion at the end.But all these will disappear when you meet your mates.And that spells FUN.Now I can't wait to meet them. :)
Checked the mailbox full of rubbish and I've got the exam entry forms.Dateline to send in the form to RELC is 10 Jan.That's freaking fast considering the date they send it to us.I've got 12 days to plan when to go,get read the money and such.It's 2K, if you round it up.A hell lot of money.
JULIE, WHEN YOU WANNA GO??
And then came my cousin to get her books,although she wont be using some of the sec 3books for school;for her own reading if she's studious enough.Not like me.Hehe.
And,oh,I just logged on to facebook and I have a friend request from a girl whom I dont know of.I am one of her 3 friends.Initially,I thought she was one of the PEPS girl.But looking at the profile pic and location,she's not.
SHE'S ALL THE WAY FROM MAKASSAR,INDONESIA.
Wonder how the hell she found me.
Maybe distant relative.Haha.
But hey,my ancestors were from JAVA,man.And I've never been to Indonesia.
Saddening,I know.Neighbouring countries,and I've never been there.
No comments:
Post a Comment