So,I've been sick over the weekend.It started from tummyaches to headaches.There's a lot of going on between these two aches.Yu couldn't imagine what I was feeling and thinking.Gah.It was bad.Until I had nightmares.You know lah,my imagination's very wild.The causes might be school-exam stress and the overload-different food intake last week.Thanks sushi.
Anyway,back to school today.I skipped half a lecture since it's already the last lecture for Maths and I don't wanna squeeze in with 9-5pm adults;or mainly poly kids.
And,I still had the slight headaches from this morning and I don't wanna feel claustrophobic standing at the bustop waiting endlessly for 74 at peak hour so that adds up to the main reasons of why I skipped half the lecture.
So,now I'm trying to write Organisation essay that's been hanging around for too long but I always managed to find distractions.Great.I feel like watching movies now.
No comments:
Post a Comment