Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stats paper is supposedly doable.But being a lazy bum,I didn't study or even open the book until this morning.And during the exam,I was stumped by it.I feel stupid suddenly.why?I TOTALLY forgot the formulas.Even the ones that was supposed to be at the back of my mind.

After months(*whisper seven*)of not really exercising,apart from the Great Eastern 10k walk for me and ocassional 2.4k at my own pace that is run-walk-walk-and-walk, today was the first severe sweating session.Haha.I died after the first 5 mins we played.I was the defender and usually defenders don't do much,but hell,it tired me out.Subsequently,I got the momentum and could tahan longer.And without any warm-up and cool-down,expect aches and sore tomorrow.

I need more exercise session.Though I can run,I always find excuses to avoid it and feel it a chore.So,I need these game sports to sweat everything out and eliminate the chore-thinking.I can feel fat bulging all over.

Hidayah,kiter main badminton??
Oh ya,my racquet is with....

No comments:

Post a Comment