
So,this explains it.I went to the IT fair again and got myself a mini acer aspire one.My way was kinda smooth appaerently considering the overwhelmed crowd.Reason?I wasn't from the MRT side.Otherwise,I'll be part of the jam-packed crowd;not moving.
Sadly,Syed Acer didn't attend to me.Not because he didn't approach,his colleague directed him to an apek customer.But at the end,he smiled at me!! :)
Ok,ini cerita dah berzaman,I know.
Anyway,Sunday was WWW day with Julie.If I know the type of tickets I got,I would have ajak more people seh.Monday,met Hidayah to get our overdued pay from Teresa.And yesterday was 0.8GM meet up.We did the usuals;eat,eat,arcade,eat.And arcade we played more in addition to the always Daytona.I played Guitarfreak after seeing Farhan playing the drums.Geram dah lama tak main game ni.And Hidayah suggested para para;our virgin try.And it only cost 50cents.I remembered it cost 2 dollars before when it was 'in' last time.
And today,it was back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment