With so much meet-ups and 21st parties coming,I presume no studying time.hah.No lah,it's just me.As exams are nearing,the more I procrastinate.For soci especially, I'm so not ready.But amazingly,my organization essay which I merely,do research and copied and write the points in order,I scored quite high.And I didnt even finish the essay.
Yesterday,met up with Hidayah to FEP and got me converse high cut at 20 dollars. Now,I'm wondering when to wear it.It must be the time not visiting other people's house.Definitely.
Interesting things happened when it's time to go home.As I took bus home after GM usual meet up,and after Farhan left,I was left alone waiting for the bus.I can't help thinking why random pakcik like to come up to me and chat.It happened yesterday.This little pakcik was walking towards me and asked me whether I've seen a limo before.I know what's a limo,seen it but not in real life.SO,yesterday was the first.So,there's a limo parked in front of Esplanade's entrance.As he was talking,my mind was asking "Is he gonna ask me to ride in it? " Haha.Some more,he was wearing Golf house polo;expensive shop.I was ooh and ahh-ing all the time.Nak step budak BODHOH jap. Luckily,he took off.
And in the bus,Banglas sat all around me.And I was reminded of Imma's incident.haha.
And along the lorongs in Geylang,they were all seemed very foreign as in it doesn't even looked like Spore.And near one of the bus stop,I saw this old man standing on a grass patch,a little hunched.And holding his crotch.Then,I realised he was actually PEEING lah.dang.Cannot blame.he's old and cannot hold his bladder or nyanyuk.Hahaha.
See,interesting I tell you.
No comments:
Post a Comment