Yesterday was a blast.Yes.Blasting the stereo of Sentosa.
The kids from PEPS a.k.a the princesses are wonderful.
I just can't imagine they are just P5!!
So matured.I wasn't like that during those childish days.
N I was not computer-inclined too.
But they are now.
Kids nowadays. They are fun to be with.
I was happy being the leader.
They regard me as one n called me kakak.
Yeah. One of them is Julius. N i was close to him.
He's cute.
Slacked at the beach with the rest.
We loved the Rock!
Imagined 6 people sitting on the rock.
A man-made rock with a hole in it.
Supposed to go for Econs todae at 9am.
However,by the time I woke up,Econs had started.
So no point going thinking that by the time I reached there the lesson almost ended.
So why bother.
N I slacked through the whole day in front of the tv.
So tired after spending the past few days outside n not having enough sleep.
I have compensated for it yesterday.
For about 12 hours.Yeah.
I just love yesterday.
A day with kids.
An age gap of 7 years difference.
I love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment