I need sleep!!!
Dis few days had been busy.
N I'm lacking sleep!!
I was so tired dis morning dat I was thinking whether or not to go floorball.
I went because I don't want to bastard people.
Yup.Dragging myself there only to find out dat very few people came.
VERY FEW..
However I didn't expect my day to turn out well.
I wasn't moody at all by the end of the day.
Cos there's dis bunch of people who made me laugh.
Yeah.They're fun.
N so,we went Senoko Incineration Plant.
Damn smelly please.
I wasn't expecting myself to know anything from that field trip.
But somehow I did.By listening to Mr Raj's conversation with the officers.
Yup.N the info got stuck in my mind.
So,at least I do know something about the 'rubbish' in Singapore.
After the trip,the six of us went to eat at Paya Lebar's KFC.
Me,Syaza,Amanda,Rachel,Sally n Saddad.
Met Vick,the valedictorian there.
N we were so hungry dat we gobbled up our food .
N after dat,had fun talking,telling jokes n impersonating others.
It was so fun n we kept laughing until my abdomen hurt.
N other people kept looking at us cos we were laughing so hard n telling damn uncensored dirty jokes as if the whole KFC can hear us.
It was dat loud.
yeah.Very fun people.
How I wish we can do this often.
Tmr going Sentosa.
N Mr Raj kept reminding me to come early tmr just now at Senoko.
N I would remember of course since he did dat often.
Well,got to go n sleep.
Tmr my day start damn early.
So, have to go n sleep now.
No comments:
Post a Comment