Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hah.I've finally got myself another round of donuts from donut factory.Wooow!This time round I had saved 4 hours.Haha.I queued up for about less than an hour.Damn great hor.Delicioso.

After paper just now,the five of us,me,wawa,mah,syaza and nurul somewhat destress by window shopping.I feel even more stressed lah.Ape taknye,si budak dua ekor tu wajib visit setiap store.Haha.And seeing nice clothes but a hike in price,is such a heartache and walking with them give me abdominal muscle ache and calves ache.Ape taknye(lagi), kite jalan from cityhall,to citilink,to suntec city,to marina square and back to citilink to the mrt.At the same time,singgah kedai-kedai baju yang selalunya aku tak singgah pasal baju dorang high class dan mahal sangat.

Anyway,we had fun.Klakar habis.When we visited each store,we tried to get out unnoticed; leaving one of us behind.When that belo went out,we would do stupid things to make them paiseh like applauding them.haha.I know it's nonsense.And wawa was obsessed with taking pics and videos.Eg. DF's interview.haha.

I saw a lot of ex-srs ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment