Sunday, July 22, 2007

Nowadays,I feel damn lazy to on the comp,much less blogging.Ya,the reason for my stagnant unupdated blog. For this,I can easily win Hidayah.she's the blogging queen.hahaha..

Anyway,my life's been revolving around school,floorball,school,floorball and donuts and old chang kee.We,i mean Ima and salwa, queued up for donuts on friday for less than an hour and had delicious meleleh double choc and mint dark choc.And old chang kee visits seem to be our daily routine after school to get the yummy ayam.And A div is on with two more matches.Hope to win those two.And we'll bring the cup home!Yeah.

Matches:
MI vs YJ 4 - 3
MI vs MJ 3 - 4
MI vs IJ 3 - 1
MI vs RJ 6 - 3
MI vs VJ ? ?
MI vs NJ ? ?

Congrats to the boys for winning YJ 5 - 4 and scoring 5 goals in the last period.I think it's a record.I thought we can never win after 2 periods with them losing 4 - 0 to YJ.But miracles happen.And without the man-in-charge.Boo him.

During all these matches,we girls multi-tasked.To watch the game and boys.hahaha.I admit i do.Haha.All sorts of jersey numbers from all sorts of schools.Hot,handsome,cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment