It's sad.I'm sad.To see the state of our dear bartley campus.The soory state it is in now.Sobs.I can almost cry.You people should go and see.Wait..never mind.I just tell you lah.
I was in bus 28 just now and I passed our beloved Bartley and I was shocked.The three rows of classes on both sides of the auditorium were..GONE!All demolished!The old gym was hollow and roofless.The audi block is still there but some of the parts like the level three's walls were partly gone.Another building that's still standing is art-cum-canteen block.But like the gym it was roofless.I could see the parade square behind from the bus.And I'm not sure whether the library block is still there.That over 100 year-old building;all gone.So this means that we were the last occupants for that building.Old and small but cozy filled with friendly people.Somehow everyone knew each other then and would see each other every day.Now what's left were memories.Beautiful memories.Long live bartley!
*Somehow that little area "the thinking cove" came to mind and I want it back!Also,our writings and drawings on the classroom walls now were all gone.Sob. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment