Three days straight out of my comfort zone.Out to the outside world doing speed shopping,tutoring and hanging out.More to come in the near future.
I'm still feeling holiday when most of the kids are in school.And somehow,I feel I'm old as I'm not schooling.Damn,it's weird.Anyway,I was offered by Mdm Rasiah to teach the yr 3 chinese ppl conversational malay.Like what they did last year.Oh damn,I dont wanna go back there.Making me feel more tensed up when the 10 weeks contract draws near.which only means one thing.RESULTS.And another reason,I dont know how to teach.And for all you know,those ppl will cabot your lessons and that make you feel worser.shitness.
Playing Sims 2 while sms-ing you and watching disney channel at night has been great.Can almost say a daily routine.Sms till I fall asleep only to continue the next morning or so.Haha.Talk about everything in the world including Sims.haha.
I think in some ways or the other I'm related to Hidayah Wahid.haha.I need to confirm first.Hidayah Wahid,my SEPAPAT.Lol.
Only you,the magic that you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment