I've been working all day until I get giddy seeing lots of books,papers,being in air-conned place for too long and had to adapt to sudden change in temperature when leaving the building.
My first week seemed really long.But not my second.And I'm holding two jobs.My second:tutoring.But I really wish to only tutor maths and not any other subjects.It's so so hard to explain simple words.OMG.Anyone need maths tutor?I'm here!!but must pay lor.haha
I've made new friends.Young and old.really old.haha.the young ones are fellow school leavers waiting for the A's results.Guess from where? MJC and CJC.Clever people.But I can connect with them,even though they're Chinese.And I've found out lots of gossuips in office.Thanks to my friend's friend.Now,my existence here in the office is worthwhile.Haha.
Theoffice is terrorized my malay aunties,countable chinese and indian aunties and guys.Haha.But I heard the guys mainly worked in the storeroom.Become storeman.Haha.From,what I observe,the Chinese guys around are school leavers,two school leavers malay guys and the rest;I haven't explore yet.For now.Haha.
I've been seeing SRS friends on my journey back home.hah.
And I miss my friends.I wanna meet you all.Misses.
you take care,huh? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment