I swear I think I smell of kitchen today.The whole day helping my aunt cos my other aunt is going away for a few days.
Nak dijadikan cerita hangat,on the way home,while listening to anuar zain's songs and looking at Istiqamah mosque when the bus stopped at the traffic junction,my mind wander about far.Really far.To the future.
WHAT IS IT LIKE WHEN I HAVE A DAUGHTER AND HOW WILL I DRESS HER UP?
Oh,damn it.Kahwin belum dah fikir pasal anak.Perempuan pulak tu.haha.I was imagining whether to train her wearing scarf from a very young age or just wear it during religious occasion.Hah.The climax was "HOW CAN I MAKE HER LOOK CUTE?" lol.
Sape ntah bapak die pun belum tau.Tapi kan aku imagine anak aku putih and mata a bit sepet.haha.Probably,I was influenced by a girl's picture in one of the banners at Istiqamah.
On second thought,I want to make her chubbily cute with maggi hair like mine.(Tapi dah rosak lah.Dah tak macam maggi lagi.Dah jadi mee soto kot?haha)
Ahh.Damn.Berangan lagi.Bas betol.
No comments:
Post a Comment