Sunday, June 01, 2008

I went to two different wedding receptions today.One,my paternal side and the other,my maternal side.Apparently,both families live in the same block in tampines.So,one to do at a different block.We had to go to both,distance only a block away.What coincidence.

To add to this coincidence,my neighbour downstairs appeared in one of the wedding reception.And they are related to the bride's father's families.While I'm related to her mum's side.And,so,we neighbours are related in some ways.Haha.Coincidence again.

Their buffets are damn damn nice.One with the hotel style.Really nice deco with lots of desserts.

And I like to go to all these wedding receptions cos I get nice free food and observe the people there and bombard my parents with tons of questions like how are these strangers related to us.hah.In fact,I like to know more about my family tree.
Very interesting,I tell you.Maybe I should have taken History.Haha.I like to know all about the past.(On second thought,no.I don't want Bonbon to be my teacher.Haha.He spotted all the wrong questions.Haha)

Oh,Alias Kadir was the emcee-cum-singer at one of the wedding.Imagine him singing Awie's song.Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment