Marathon was tiring and long-winded but I managed to clock in 1:46 h for fast walking for 8km and run-walk for the firt 2km.I'm much better at walking fast.I think I walk faster than I run as I usually speed up to get past people and to catch train or bus.And I made an older friend whom I competed with for the LAST PLACING.But we didnt get that position as we past two ladies along the way and more people after the 9km mark.It's nice to walk on the road with no one around and enjoy the scenery.Too bad I didnt bring the camera.If not eh,I'll snapped here,snapped there-of the places I'll visit unless the next marathon I'll go use that route.
SpeedyMaids made a sequel.But it wasnt a perfect one.We'll crack up more nonsense.Heh heh heh.Which we actually did - Julie and I - during our Soci lecture. And yes,I've not been listening to Soci.It's such a bore that either I'll sleep, doodle or play with Julie.Haha.I seriously dont know what is Chapter 4 is all about.Damn.All I know is the sociologists' names. Really wrong module for me to take.Sigh.
The night before marathon,I dreamt marathon's cancelled due to the rain and then met SM Goh whom we made an appointment with to have a meal.He actually waited for us.Hah,baik gitu kan.memang dia baik pon.
No comments:
Post a Comment