Are Singaporeans getting richer at this recession period or is the prices of cars are falling? lately,I've been seeing an increaing number of BMWs especially, on the road than I ever did before.I remembered 2 years ago(God,it's been 2 years since I left school) when Syaza and I went to Bras Basah's Mac or Marine Parade library to study,which we later on get distracted an started counting cars.She and her BMWs while I counted Merc.It was quite challenging to spot them then.
But now,woah.It can be easily spotted.I bet Syaza would be jealous of these high-end people.But now,I guess not as she found a new BMW love.haha.Never on a Singapoore road,yet.So,ya.Nowadays,I've been scanning cars on the road.I used to scan at their plate numbers.haha.No,I don't play 4D.Just like to see the new plate numbers.
All these due to economy changes.I suppose when the COE was just $2,these people rushed down to get BMWs.Thus,the rapid increase in the number of BMWs on the roads.
Today's Sociclas with Gosling was awesome.She's good and super fun at 62.It's just that at times, she mumbled or speak too fast in her British accent,that make things unclear.Julie and I had good laughing time seeing her antics.I bet tomorrow with Steve Taylor would be great too.Another laughing session looking at his gestures.haha
No comments:
Post a Comment