Friday, February 24, 2006

Damn tired sia..
Floorball..omg..I was sweating like hell la even though trg just started..
He said I improved a lot..whee~
can beat taufiq..had many shots on goal against him..he added..
How I wish I can represent for A div..

I'm so darn happy la..
Went home wif Terrence..n not ...
hee..
hidayah is so so true..
Terrence laughs first b4 he says aniting..
haha..
He was laughing at these 2 gals sitting in bus 70..
They sat at the seats dats smelly..
N they look so happy..can eat some more..
haha..
Tmr going for study grp wif Ros n Jun Long..if he come..
I will go if I'm not tired in the morning..
N I hope I'm not..I really haf to start studying alreadi!!!
Where to get free time??
Many events are coming up..
they r such a bother..omg..


Dat person called me around 2.45pm..
But I didn't pick it up as the trg had started..
I only found out at 6 plus..
N sms dat person..
But dat person didn't reply..
Wonder wat dat person wants..

No comments:

Post a Comment