Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I feel so darn tired todae..
seriously..ran 3.2km with medicine balls..
sweat like hell la..
I like Htp period..NUS dance ensemble came..
they are like so flexible la..
N saddad look damn cute n funny..
he's so stiff n stand there like one stupid idiot..
a block in the middle of the dancers..
can't stop laughing at him la..
paisey sia..vice-president summore..
den went bugis..
rach can't stop talking la..
I'm tired talking to her..haha..
We bought someone a gift..
N we bought calvin klein undies..
ORANGE!!!
how cool..


Now I'm scared of someone..
dis thing really bug me a lot..
Dat person seems really concerned about me..
I didn't come only one day,n dat person seems to make it like a big issue..
n my absence wasn't really real la..
I just made an excuse dat I sprained my ankle(which i did but not on mon or Sun)..
N dat person take it seriously..
N todae..dat person kept approaching me..
dat person played with my hair..
N i don feel comfortable about it..
cos no one with dat status did dat to me before..
Dis is so so scary..
I really hope dat person will act as per normal..
I really hope so..




No comments:

Post a Comment