Thursday, February 23, 2006

Todae damn slack la..
really slack..
lots of free periods..
We played blackjack n heart attack..
omg..like damn loud la..
Agnes kept screaming even when the winner hasn't hit..
such a big commotion in the canteen..
Wow..but I loved it..love them all..
Sharinee is a bit mad todae..maybe she reached to the max alreadi n can't control herself..
she said I remind her of Hello Kitty..
Yi Chuang called me Sonic The Hedgehog..
N yah..we just set up a company..
It's called Candy Fund..
We must contribute money so we can buy sweets n share among us..
How cool is dat..
I'm the treasurer..hehe..
I can't believe I acted for the advertisement during Malay..
I don't feel ashamed somehow..
I dunno why..
hee..I feel more brave now..
N I hope it will goes on n on n on..
Went Kovan with Ros to study..
N she made a fool of herself in front of some Mats..
so paisey..hehe..
N I've been eating at KFC 3 days in a row..
damn..I'm gonna be fat..


I had a great time laughing todae..
N whenever I stop laughing,I feel sleepy..
Kept yawning n yawning..
Damn..must start doing Econs essay now..
Mr Raj will be back tmr..
Scared can't finish it..
Oh no..

No comments:

Post a Comment