Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I didn't know dat my absence yesterdae really made a difference to the school..
heee..hidayah told me dat Mr Ng wanted me to write the solution to a maths qn but he didn't know i was absent..in the end he wrote the answers himself..how cute..hehe..
N cikgu Rasiah was so concerned about me dat she even bothered to ask wat happen to me..
n dats scary..luckily she's female..not male.. :)
He asked me too..

Todae 4 e second time in dis year,i went 4 floorball..whee~
good enuf i guess..i'll make sure i try my best 2 come every training..
B4 dat,went HM wif Hidayah n eat at KFC..
saw Mr Singh..he was looking 4 NTUC Income..but it's no longer there..
N he looked really lost..he's a very nice man i must say..


My friend cried todae..
I pity her a lot..
If I were her,I wouldn't know wat to do...
Be strong gal..I'm here for u if u need me..

N hidayah..we are running away from someone..let's make sure they don chase us..hehe..
or else I'll be damn exhausted..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment