Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dia is finally over for goodness sake..
But Nurul said dat that there's gonna be the continuation for Dia..
Until Dia 6..
Oh god..now onli Dia 3 is over..thre's more coming up.I guess.If it's true..

Yesterdae,I helped a friend of mine.
I hope dis friend of mine take things on his stride and never give up.
I hope all will go well for him in future.
Okay?take care ya..

Having break right now.
Supposedly looking for articles for PW.
But I'm blogging first.
Not really sure of the kind of article needed until sample is shown to me.
Haiz.Too many things to think of.
June holidays won't be a holiday for me.


June holiday
- OBS
-PW
-Holiday lessons
-Revision
-Diploma (maybe if I decided to take it.)

Omg..so stressed.
For PW, by the first week of shool re-open must hand in GPP and EOM.
How fast can dat be..
Plus It's around the mid-year exam season.
Urrghh..
Malay A have so many things to cover.
N I'm not done yet.
Plus maths and econs.
Oh god ,help me plase.
I noe dat in order to live a good life in future ,I have to go through some complications to get there.
I wonder wen dat will be.
I'm just scared dat I can't get full cert wif the kind of grades I got now.
Haiz. Dat's why I'm thinking of taking a diploma too.
It's just I hven't tell my parents yet n I'm not sure whether i can cope wif it or not.


Ya Allah,tunjukkanlah padaku jalan yg benar.
Fikiranku runsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment