Sunday, May 14, 2006

I can smell the buttery smell mixed wif the steamed hot corn...
*lick lips* oh yummy..
I'm craving for u..
I'll get u after my aunt come n leave..
Oh..cup corn..

I get really sleepy whenever I had a meal..
I mean rice-based meal..
N I will slepp for like hours..
N sleep again at night without any trouble getting to sleeping mode..
Like I was wondering..
Is there a problem with me or the rice??
I noe the rice part is ridiculous but I was just curious..
Has been happening for the past few days..
I saw a malay documentary saying dat we usually get tired n sleepy easily after a heavy meal..
Cos digestion is taking place n most of our blood is concentrated in the stomach..
So not enough blood is transported to the brain..
N the brain starts to sleep..
Office workers just lay their butt on the comfy seat the whole day without budging..
So not advisable to take heay meal..
This goes to us students too..
especially the lesson after break is econs..omg..
mega sleep-causing suspect...
But I was wondering why usually during dat lesson I tend to be sleepy..
Only dat lesson.. unlike other lessons..
The bore of studying econs is overly huge..
So damn boring..
But whenever I heard the bell goes off, Im all freshed up..
Everytime luh..

N I've yet started doing on the IRP file..
Tmr,collecting them..
Plus GP file..
Oh God...






No comments:

Post a Comment