Somehow I've got energy todae..
Despite the tired-ness I got yesterdae.
The carnival.
hee..I'm strong.haha
I thought going Big walk for fun..
Thought of not walking but since the rest wanna walk, so I walk la..
very few FLOORBALLERS came.
seriously few.
N I managed to clear the fuckin' long obstacle..
10 km leh..
Yeay!!
My first time and I've made it.
Such a big achievement for myself.
N I wanna join again next year.It will be at changi.
Though along the way I suffered muscles strains,hurt my heels cos of wrong shoes,
I stiil got dis determination to finish it.
About yesterdae..
So fun n cool.
Took seriously alot of pics.
with alot of ppl.
I was in-charge of the polaroid photo-taking wif sylvester.
The cat.Not the singapore idol.
I'll update it later.
So fun seeing ppl being dunked,children scared of the mascot n stuffs.
N we received such an overwhelming crowd.
N I spent aimlessly my coupons on dunno wat.
I just wanna used up all the coupons.
Anyway,I did have my hair coloured.
I like.
No comments:
Post a Comment