
the cake previous 05b3 bought for him.I tell u,IT'S VERY NICE LEH!!!

Econs class photo.

And dear Mr Buntono came to school today.What a surprise!
The start of the last week of school.I can't wait for it to end.So I won't need to come daily moody though I will need to come this june with floorball to look forward to.Yeay!Plus I'm looking forward to this friday for the seminar at Raffles Marina for the food and boat ride.
julie told me about hidayah's selengeness while they were at bioskin.I couldn't tahan till I cried la!HAiyo,dat girl is something.People think she look like potential minah but ar,she ar, is the total opposite!!More like potential autistic kid.Oh ya,she is already one.Haha.And Julie take ages to walk.She will take 5-10 mins to walk to class when she can easily take 3-4 mins to walk last time.She's becoming into an old folk.
No comments:
Post a Comment