Saturday, May 12, 2007

I-day is finally over.It started late la.If I knew,I wouldn't come so early.The guest-of-honour is cute.Funny guy.And I could all head were down during his speech.Probably feeling bored and sleepy and soon,doezd off.I was feeling very sleepy and tired but I just couldn't get my sleep.And Mat ended up taking pictures.Haha.

Congrats to the floorballers for the colours award.And this we'll try our best to be the champ and make the school proud and kick off the negative views people have of floorball.If there is la.

So hidayah A n I went to west mall after that.Accompanied her to borrow books,but I ended up wanting to borrow more books than her.I was a bookworm,but no longer now.And I dunno why.Hah.

I bought BISKOT MAGIC chocolate one.It's damn nice leh.Better than the masin ORIGINAL one.Haha.The masin one everytime belongs to Rahimah.

I said I couldn't sleep in school.But in the bus on the way home,I slept like a pig.As if I didn't sleep for days.Alighted from 985 and boarded 153,I slept again.Haha.Just a bus stop away from the interchange,I managed to get a few seconds nap.It was nice la.haha.

At home,I had CANADIAN PIZZA!Yey!Mother's Day celeb.
Teriyaki chicken,beef salsa,garlic toasts and wedges.Yums.

No comments:

Post a Comment