I finally got my comp working after for soooooooooo long.I'm happy and not.Happy cos I can surf at home already,anytime i want.And not cos it's like last time.damn slow.I want a laptop actually.
Anyway,yesterday,floorball was super tiring cos I had to try my best to be picked in the final 16.Yeay!i got in.thank god.The duration of 45 mins Sonia gave was suuupeerr long and pressurizing.Feeling too tensed,I always missed my balls.That 45 ins was like forever.Time was crawling i tell u.I got so tired after that and sweating like a pig as if the training was 3 hours like dat.Sonia told us about the final 16 by calling us one by one.I was so stressed up while waiting.I tuned cold for a mo.As if it was something like American Idol elimination round.After telling what she thinks about me,she said,she picked me and asked to work on being calm on court.II think I get to kan-chiong whenever I get the ball.who doesn't?tell me.I noe,IZZAH.haha.I was beaming aand gleaming with joy.
Tomorrow,I-Day.Urgh.I just dread coming to school when I can spend extra 2 hours to sleep in more.I don't see the need for us to come to school.Redundant.
No comments:
Post a Comment