Happy 17th (wahlau eh.so fast.) to dear action-budak-baru-masuk-poly brother.
A mini-tiny birthday celeb for him with tons of food almost macam kenduri or party.haha.There's family feast from KFC, 2 medium pizzas,a small 500g cake, mum-cooked chicken rice for family of four.
I'm worried about everything that at times,I shiver.Not feeling cold but my hands tremble for no apparent reason.My body ache.Must be the effect of staying too long in the house; no communication with the outside world that much.Probably it's below than usual.As much as I feel like going out,I do feel lazy to get dressed and go out and futhermore,I've got tons of revision to do.you know, outside world = a world of distractions.My home = me and the world of televised media with notes to revise.
So far,I've covered soci theories and globalisation for soci.Organisation soon to cover.I just need to reread again to internalise the concepts,I hope and hopefully it stays there until exams.
God,waking up at ONE PM is really bad!
Anak dara mana bangun pukul satu ah?!?
Tsk.Must change.
No comments:
Post a Comment