I'm saddened by Anoop's departure from American Idol.But being in the bottom two with Alison and not Matt,it was so damn obvious who was to leave then.I knew all along that he can never make it to the finals but I still gave him moral support though and really wished him to go as far as possible.At least he's in the top 6. All of them are talented,no doubt, but I just can't stand Adam.He do sounds good but when it comes to the shrieking part,my ears bleeds.he made it sound black metal-ly and he's got small eyes with big cheeks.no offence.Danny's good but I kept feeling that there's this barrier in his throat that prevents his "real" voice from coming out.it sounded like tak cukup like that.Just like Gary Barlow in the 90's.But now he sounds GOOOD. Notice that Danny has such pretty eyes!
I hate that Ma Li'an girl in tables of glory.Aiyoh. Jiajun,mulut macam kucing,seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment