Such a nice weather to sleep in longer after the entire week of drought;such overwhelming heat,the UV rays or whatever shit that's got into my forehead that got awful headache.PLUS the stress and the madness I'm going through for exam.I talked to myself alot and in my head too.
And yesterday was great.All Poly students started school especially the yr 1s,all geared up and styled for their first day.Including my brother.I know for sure, in time to come, they can't be bothered and come to school with slippers,even though it's in clementi,like me.Haha.Oh,but my point is,now I have to share my journey with these countless people.Surely,it will be more packed cos majority poly students are 90s babies,and they add up to the late 80s baby boom.Soon,you will not be able to see school kids that much due to self-proclaimed stop-at-one policy.It's ever decreasing young population and we,ever-ageing population.
But never mind,I only have 2 more revision classes and that's it for the year and getting all ready for exams.
So,yesterday Maths class was quite intense;doing all the questions I forgot how to do, that made me cracked my brain and it bleed,temporarily pasted the cracks with yam pau,a little better but not enough,and too add to this misery was the packed bus,the stuffiness,the heat,the odour especially the mamak one; no offence, but I just couldn't tahan.So I took oout my saviour, my cucuk hidung and halls candy. I wanted to puke seh.
No comments:
Post a Comment