Saturday, April 08, 2006

Came late for the MCS seminar motivation thingy..
helped to facilitate group "burung camar"..
which is a seagull..new malay word learnt..haha
Seminar kinda boring n crappy..
somehow the malay gals dis time round r very the tak tau malu..
unlike last year..only the guys would make noise..
learnt some dance steps..malay dance..
quite nice..

I was so so hungry dat I could no longer take it..
the acid that was secreted can be felt..damn painful..omg..
ate kuehs for breakfast at 1130..
I was in the canteen n talking to Mdm Rasiah..
about dis year 1 gal who has got the same name as the yr 3 gal..
She was about to start gossiping when the motivator came n sat at the guest bench..
So,we couldn't continue our conversation..can't continue the gossip..haha..
wat a waste..
N had lunch at 2..ate nasi lemak..yum..
Amirul fried eggs for us..
Cikgu Yazid's mum made the sambal sotong..nice..
I could have eaten more if it's not for the gastric pain..

Waited for Iskandar for his SC thingy to finish..
wif some other SCs..
N JULIE'S BEEN PUNKED!!!!
haha..sori,julie..
I posed as Iskandar's friend..Aishah..isk gave dat name..
N she thought I was Aidah..cos I sounds like her..
haha..punked!!
jealous..ic..

Took 88 home..
N I slept thru the journey..
I past my hougang area..
n woke up to realise dat I was in sengkang..
Luckily sengkang..not pasir ris..

fulfilled my desire to eat Ramly burger..
YUmmy..

Saw dis couple..the guy is big size..
in the bus 159..
I was sitting behind them..
He kept kissing the gal on her forehead,cheek..
like countless times..
omg..I was so disgusted..
What's the point of showing his affection towards his galfriend in public?
Like anyone cares..
Show off..
N wat's more?they look old,okay?
Omg..like every sentence he said,he kissed her..
If he relly loves her,do it privately..
People nowadays..haiz..


No comments:

Post a Comment