He came n talked to me after assembly..
the 3 musketeers so kaypoh ha..
u noe who u r.. :P
He will help out to look for the stick..
Didn't do PE..
haha..my toe in pain..can't run..
I sounded Azlan off..haha..padan muka..
Got back Malay Ao paper..
Surprisingly..I've got A1..hehe..
When I saw how bad I did for summary,I thought dats the end..
But no..hehe..surprising sia..
Stupidly,we headed for toh tuck for stupid house meeting..
which doesn't concern most of us..stupid..
N sit there for like 1/2 an hour only..stupid..
Syaza n me crashed Garnet gonjeng gonjeng house meeting..
Syaqir 's the captain..bartley rules..
Onyx..Hilmi's the captain..Bartley rules again..
yeay!!!
But seriously we should have make ourselves dispersed before dat..
Idiot..dUn wanna go again..
really..
headed for toa payoh...
towards fork& spoon..
Saw farkhan n his girl..n they too eat there..
I told the CFians my stories..
n they're so so shocked la..haha
love them ..so funny..
especially si Nurul slenge..haha
Shud haf seen her slow reactions..haha
I hope Jiemin is okay..
Wonder wat happen to her..
haiz...
No comments:
Post a Comment