I feel dat i spent a lot of time outside todae..
Hmm..todae 2.4km run..
I got 14.03 min..
quite fast..considering dat I walked along the way..
hehe :)
Den went swimming..I didn't swim la..
with the gals..
Learnt a new game..heart-attack..
but didn't use poker cards..
Learnt it from primary skool kids who were there at the swimming pool too but they didnt swim..
how creative..hehe..
remind me of the good old days..
miss them alot..
Rushed back skool..den out again for toh tuck..
council investiture..
Den practise dance for CIP tmr..
last minute sia..but..a good job well done..
hehe..within 4 hrs we perfect the steps... :)
Didn't go floorball..missing it..
hope iliyasa not mad at me for bastard-ing him..
haha..at least i did msged him..
Some people got problem with me..
Cannot see me quiet..
There's always something he have to pick on me..
Jus now..after the run..idiot..
No comments:
Post a Comment